Essential Approaches To Browse Music Videos In Apple Music 
Music is one of the best company to enjoy your leisure time. Nowadays, in this tech-oriented era, music videos play an important role. In one word, music videos help you to connect with the actual meaning of the song in a better way. You directly connect with the idea and interpretation of the artist
Also, as per the scientists, it can also eliminate stress, anxiety and reduce depression. Moreover, if you are an Apple user, then with the help of Apple Music subscription, you can access thousands of videos for free. Here are some brilliant hacks to enhance your Apple Music experience.
Ways to Listen to Music Videos in the Apple Music
You can watch music videos using Apple Music and stream videos online. If you are trying to watch music videos, then you can follow the steps to do so.
- At first, invoke in the Apple Music in the iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple TV.
- Now, tap on the option named Browse.
- Choose music videos. On your iOS device, it will be under the playlist.
- In case of the Mac and Apple TV, it will be at the top of the playlist.
After that, you will be able to discover new featured music videos and much more. Scroll down and find whichever you want to listen. Once done, tap on the Start button to play it.
To Search Specific Music Videos in Apple Music
If you know that which particular video you are looking for, then you can easily find it using the Quick Search option.
- In that case, locate the search bar of the Apple Music.
- You can simply type the name of the song or the artist in the search box.
- Once done, you will be able to see a search result. Now, scroll down to the videos section.
If you notice that the artist or the song whichever search query you enter is showing different results, it means the content is not available in the Apple music.
Way to Add Music Videos to your Library
If you want to save music videos, so that you can easily find them as well as watch any time, then the procedure is simple.
- At first, choose the music video which you want to add to the Library.
- In that case, in your iPhone or iPad tap on the Add button, which is situated next to the Video section.
- Now, in the Apple TV. tap on the Menu button which is situated in the Siri remote.
- Once done, try to swipe up to the More button, located at the top of the screen.
- In the case of Mac, try to tap on the Add button situated next to the video.
Now, the music videos will be listed in the library. So, from that time, you will be able to stream that particular video at any time anywhere without any hazard. In that case, if you want to watch this particular video offline, then download it into your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
How to Download Music Videos to your Device
Fill your leisure time with music after creating a perfect playlist on iTunes. If you want to build a perfect playlist which you have found in the Apple Music, then you can download it to your iPhone, iPad, or Mac to watch offline. In that case, try to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Initially, choose the music video which you want to download to your device.
- In your iOS device, click on the Add button which is situated next to the video.
- Once done, tap to choose the download button (it will look like a plus symbol) which is situated next to the video.
After performing this step, the particular music video will start downloading into your phone. In that case, you should keep in mind the storage space of your phone. Because music video will take around 50 to 100MB of storage space. Where, if you want to store it, then it will take just 15MB of storage space.
How to View Music Videos added to your Library in Apple Music
The music library is a collection where you can store the contents. Using it, you will be able to find and locate the music videos and filter them. In that case, perform some simple steps as follows.
- First of all, invoke in the Apple music with the help of your iPhone, iPad, Mac, or Apple TV.
- Choose the Library option.
- Now, choose the music videos from the list of the contents of your Library.
- If you are using Mac, then, you will be able to see these on the left sidebar. In the case of Apple TV., it will be situated on the right sidebar.
- Once done, choose music videos from your Library.
- If you are unable to see music videos which you have added, click on the option named Edit from the upper-right corner of the library.
- After that, choose music videos and add them to your collection.
Method to Share Music Video in Apple Music
With the help of your iPhone, iPad, and Mac, you can also share a link against the music video on Twitter, Facebook, Messages etc. To perform so, do the following:
- At first, choose a music video which you want to put in your playlist.
- In your iPhone as well as iPad, long press the video which you want to share. If you are using Mac, then you have to right click on the video.
- Once done, choose Share Music Video.
- Now, select the medium of sharing the video.
- Again, right-click or long press the video and tap on the option named Share.
- In case of Mac, you can copy the link or you can share it on Facebook or Twitter easily.
As per some scientists, music videos can relieve stress and keep your brain healthy in the old age. Accordingly, if you are an Apple user, then it is a perfect time for you to grab the amenity of music at your fingertips using your Apple Music.